28/11/2017 - 30/11/2017
Stainless Steel Conference Maastricht 2017
The Stainless Steel World Conference & Exhibition is renowned as the foremost biennial gathering of the global stainless steel community, bringing together the highest concentration of experts and key stakeholders from across the engineering landscape and supply chain.
11/04/2017 - 13/04/2017
Maintenance Next 2017 – Rotterdam (NL)
From 11 to 13 April, Maintenance NEXT 2017 will be the epicentre of the maintenance industry for both today and tomorrow, with focus on employment, innovation and value creation. ‘Mastering assets; partnering for performance’ is the theme of this year. This theme emphasizes that the importance of collaboration and sharing information is of an essential value for Asset Owners, manufacturers, supply and service companies and professionals who are responsible for optimal performance against actual costs.
25/10/2016 - 26/10/2016
Offshore & Energy 2016 Amsterdam (NL)
Offshore Energy Exhibition 2016
Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC) is the only dedicated Offshore Energy event in the Netherlands. Founded in 2008, OEEC has been breaking records year after year. This annual event is focused on the complete offshore energy industry, from oil & gas to wind and marine energy and will be held on 25 and 26 October 2016 in the Europe Complex of the Amsterdam RAI.
A fascinating group of business leaders, buyers, investors, engineers and other interested parties within the offshore energy sector will get the opportunity to meet each other in three large halls of the Amsterdam RAI, totaling an area of more than 26.000m2. This offers a good platform to network and to create new business opportunities. The 2015 edition attracted 11.865 unique attendees representing 86 nationalities.
Offshore Energy 2016 expectations
- Number of exhibitors > 650
- Number of visitors > 11,500
- 23,500 sq.m. exhibition space
- Number of delegates > 1,200
- Exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates representing over 86 nationalities
You are welcome at our booth in Hall 05, number 026.
04/04/2016 - 08/04/2016
TUBE 2016 – Düsseldorf
Please join us at the TUBE 2016
- Date of Exhibition: 4th – 8th of April 2016
- Booth A20 – Hall 3
- Messegelände Düsseldorf (Germany)
13/10/2015 - 14/10/2015
Offshore & Energy 2015 Amsterdam (NL)
Offshore Energy is the fastest growing gathering of offshore industry professionals. Founded in 2008, Offshore Energy has been breaking records year after year. The 2014 edition attracted 13,452 visitors representing 81 nationalities. And even higher exhibitor, visitor and conference delegate numbers are expected for the 2015 edition:
- Expected number of exhibitors > between 650+
- Expected number of visitors > 13,500
- 23,000 sq.m. exhibition space
- Expected number of delegates > 1,000+
- Exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates representing over 80 nationalities
You can find the DylanGroup at Hall 10 Boot 019B.
28/10/2014 - 29/10/2014
Offshore & Energy 2014 Amsterdam (NL)
Offshore Energy is the fastest growing gathering of offshore industry professionals. Founded in 2008, Offshore Energy has been breaking records year after year. The 2013 edition attracted 9,123 visitors representing 56 nationalities. And even higher exhibitor, visitor and conference delegate numbers are expected for the 2014 edition:
- Expected number of exhibitors > between 500 and 600
- Expected number of visitors > 10,000
- 21,000 sq.m. exhibition space
- Expected number of delegates > 1,000
- Exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates representing over 60 nationalities
- An expansion to four halls