SHE Policy / Important topic
The Safety Health Environment (SHE) policy of DylanGroup aims to minimize the safety risks for our employees and third parties, the improvement of safety, health and welfare at the workplace and the prevention of negative effects on the environment, meaning that:
- the Management Team of DylanGroup takes care of optimal working conditions within our companies, for our own employees as well as employees of third parties. We are thereby guided by our social responsibility, our aim for a high quality working environment and the applicable laws and regulations;
- within all our companies we aim for minimization of the impact of our products and processes on the environment (maximize the use of re-usable or recyclable material and focus on the development of sustainable products and processes);
- we recognize the specific risks involved in the buying, handling, machining and selling of pipes, fittings, flanges, valves and related products, due to their specific dimensions and weights;
- we control and maintain our SHE-policy by an integrated and certified quality and SHE-management system according to ISO 9001 and OHSAS-18001. We aim for continuous improvement to achieve our goals;
- we aim to achieve our SHE-goals, each year a SHE-plan will be drawn up with specific short term actions (the execution of the SHE-plan will be discussed twice a year with the Works Council);
- the execution of our SHE-policy is a standard topic in regular meetings; all managers are actively involved in the execution of our SHE-policy as an integral part of our SHE-culture. We think that an active and visible contribution of all managers to the SHE-goals is essential for success.